Dr. Siegle is a board certified Dermatologist and a fellowship trained Mohs Micrographic Skin Cancer surgeon. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, and a Fellow of the American College of Mohs Surgery. Dr. Siegle is retired from practice and now serves as Director of Development of Qualderm Partners of Ohio.
- Undergraduate Degree: Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- Graduate Degree (MS): School of Human Nutrition, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York, NY
- Medical School: Upstate Medical College SUNY, Syracuse, NY
- Internship: St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, Ann Arbor, MI
- Dermatology Residency: University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Mohs Fellowship: Duke University, Durham, NC