Dr. Biernat is a board certified Dermatologist and a fellowship trained Mohs Micrographic Skin Cancer surgeon. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Mohs Surgery.
- Undergraduate Degree: Creighton University, Omaha, NE
- Graduate Degree (MA): University of Nebraska Graduate College, Omaha, NE
- Medical School: University of Nebraska School of Medicine, Omaha, NE
- Dermatology Residency: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Mohs Fellowship: The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH